Saratoga Medical Center, Inc. is a leading medical staffing firm, with more than 2,000 successful placements over the past 30 years. With over 30 years of experience we understand the needs of the medical professional and the clients that we serve.
Saratoga Medical is looking for a FULL-TIME Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work at the Family Medicine outpatient clinic on Altus AFB, OK providing services to the active duty, retiree and dependent family population. Position is Monday through Friday, day shift only, 40 hour full-time work week.
FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER:
- Masters Degree - Nurse Practitioner Studies
- License / certification through the ANCC or AANP
- Minimum 2 years experience working as an NP
- BLS certification: ACLS may be required prior to start date
- Full, unrestricted current license from any of the 50 U.S. states to practice as a Physician Assistant
- Certification by the NCCPA
- 2 years licensed experience as a Physician Assistant
- BLS certification; ACLS may be required prior to start date
Saratoga Medical Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discharge, compensation or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, religion, color, age (over age 39), sex, national origin, or on the basis of disability if the employee can perform the essential functions of the job, with a reasonable accommodation if necessary. Any employee who is aware of discriminatory conduct or who has any concern about a possible violation of this policy should immediately report the conduct or concern to his or her supervisor, designated human resource personnel or any corporate officer.