Saratoga Medical is offering an amazing travel opportunity for a Medical Surgical RN position in Los Angeles, CA. Enjoy excellent competitive compensation, benefits. (13 week assignment--7am-7pm)
Don’t have much time to apply? Simply forward your Medical Surgical RN resume along with your contact information and we will handle the rest!
Benefits of joining our team as a MS RN
For further details about this fantastic opportunity and other travel opportunities;
Call, text or Email Seoul Holloway at 619-788-7811 / SHolloway@saratogamed.com
Saratoga Medical Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discharge, compensation or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, religion, color, age (over age 39), sex, national origin, or on the basis of disability if the employee can perform the essential functions of the job, with a reasonable accommodation if necessary.
Medical Surgical Nurses work directly with patients and also may assist a physician with procedures. A Medical Surgical Nurse can step in and perform the duties of a charge nurse when assigned. Responsibilities As a Med/Surg Registered Nurse your duties consist of:
- Taking care of patient admissions and assessments.
- Giving needed medications.
- Documenting patient care regarding procedures and the results of their tests.
- Carrying out doctors orders.
- Review labs and other test results.
1. 2 years experience in the area of Medical/Surgical as a RN.
2. An associate or bachelor's degree in nursing with a license in the state you are applying. (A compact license is acceptable)